Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My First Time

Just Me and I had our first blogger meetup at Big Conference. We could have used a better venue, but I really enjoyed our talk. I think I talked too much, but hopefully she will forgive me. We didn't take any pictures. It turns out we know people in common. Weird. It made me feel much better to meet with someone so friendly and strangely familiar. Big Conference was starting to wearing on me. I'm not outgoing although I can sometimes pretend. Now I won't be so nervous before my next meetup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was so fun to meet you!! and there is nothing to forgive. i also realized too late we didn't take any pictures...next time. i figured we'd have time with Chaser and then that didn't work out... oh well. but it was great! and i can't believe is till haven't posted about it. man, i am so behind.