Monday, January 09, 2006

New Adventures

My long absence is hopefully over. Over the Christmas break we moved into a new place. Moving is always quite stressful and since we spent the whole break on it the new quarter has now started and I'm already exhausted. Our new place is a "cohousing" community so other people cook for us sometimes. I'm so excited!

I have also been meaning to post some of my recent crafting successes. I finally finished the baby blanket I have been knitting and got some pottery out of the kiln. Unfortunately, I don't know what's happened to the digital camera during the move. So until a few more boxes get unpacked my blogging is going to limited.

1 comment:

Leslie M-B said...

The baby blanket is beautiful! We've been using it every night--it keeps the little guy very warm and cozy. Thanks again!

Please post photos of some of your other crafty goodness.